Rishikesh to Kedarnath Cabs
Important Notice : Kedarnath Dham Yatra is opened on 06 may 2022.
The distance from Rishikesh to Kedarnath (Sonprayag) is about 215KM by road, Time require to visit Sonprayag (Where Trek to Kedarnath start) is about 7 hours. After reaching Sonprayag the trek starts for Kedarnath temple which is of 16KM average person take about 8 hours to cover the trek. There is also facility of Helicopters, Khachar & Palki. Kedarnath Dham is Dham of Lord Shiva, Kedarnath temple Kapat open in the month of May and Kapat get closed in the month of october & november.
Kedarnath receive the most number of tourist among Char Dham. If you have not planned your trip for Kedarnath trip yet and you don't know how thing work. Just leave as message on Whatsapp to our team, they will suggest you the best itinerary for your trip. Minimum 3 days are required to cover Kedarnath from Dehradun by cab. Ganpati Tours have all varities of cab available for you, Just call us to book your cab our representative are very friendly with customers. When your trip start our cab will pick you up from your given location and our driver will also work as a guide they have knowledge of tourist places and all hindu piligrims and Hindu Mythology. While on your trip to Kedarnath you can also ask for the drivers to cover the sightseeing on the way or nearby the location. Ganpati Tours provide 24/7 support to our customer so you dont have to worry about anything. We accept advance booking only at 10% advance amount.
Suggested (4 days) Itinerary for Rishikesh to Kedarnath
Day 1 : Pickup from your location in Rishikesh. Its better to start as early as possible (Best time : upto 8 AM). Reach Sonprayag by evening, Night stay in Sonprayag hotel.
Day 2 : Now your trek will start from Sonprayag to Kedarnath Ji temple, The length of trek is 16KM and time require by average person is about 8 hours. There are also facilities of Helicopter, Khachhar and Palki. This trek is quite difficult for old age persons. After trek you will reach Kedarnath ji temple there are many resorts and hotel you can book for night stay. Night Stay in Kedarnath.
Day 3 : Darshan and Pooja in Kedarnath Ji temple and enjoy the beauty of Kedarnath and Mountains. The air in Kedarnath comes directly from the Heaven. You will definately fall in love with the beauty of Kedarnath. Night Stay in Kedarnath.
Day 4 : After breakfast start to go down the trek towards Sonprayag. After reaching Sonprayag your journey by cab starts back to Rishikesh. You can have your lunch on the way after that cab will drop you at your given location in Rishikesh.
Steps to Book your cab
- Call or WhatsApp us.
- Tell about your tour itinerary
- Our representative will give you the best price possible
- If you agree on price, 10% amount should be paid advance in order to finalise your booking
- Your will get a confirmation and Payment Receipt.
- Your ride is booked successfully
- You will recieved the driver details soon
- Rest amount you can pay after your trip ends.
Why hire cab from Ganpati Tours ?
- Ganpati Tours help you with Hotel booking at good location
- We will plan your whole journey
- Ganpati Tours will help you with Helicopter Booking
- Secure and trusted company.
- No hidden cost.
- 24 hour customer support.
- Sanitize and clean cabs.
- Drivers are skilled and know the exact route.
- All drivers are verified.
- More than 10 years of expirience
- Drivers are expert in hill regions
- Cabs fit your budget
Car rental option from Rishikesh to Kedarnath
- Sedan (Dzire, Etios, Zest, Amaze, etc)
- SUV (Innova, Innova crysta, Ertiga, etc)
- Minibus (Tempo Travelller)