Dehradun to Badrinath taxi
The distance from Dehradun to Badrinath is about 350KM and it takes about 12 hours to reach Badrinath from Dehradun. Badrinath is a beautiful temple located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, Adi Guru Shankracharya Ji built Badrinath temple, and Badrinath Dham yatra is considered to be one of the most sacred yatras in Hinduism. Badrinath Dham opens in May month of every year and gets closed in the month of October or Mid-November. So, if you are planning to visit Badrinath then you are at the right place because Ganpati Tours provide taxi for all types of cab at significantly discounted and reasonable charges. Ganpati Tours provides cabs like Sedan (Dzire, Etios, Amaze or similar), SUV (Ertiga or equivalent), Prime SUV (Innova, Innova Crysta), and Tempo traveller, We have a cab for every need whether you are a single person or a large group of people. We accept booking of sedan cabs with zero advance amount and you can also customize your trip as per your needs. Ganpati Tours promises to make your ride smooth, hassle-free, and memorable.
Taxi booking with Ganpati Tours has never been so easy, now you can easily book a taxi just on call. We accept all types of customized trips, just call us and explain your tour itinerary to our representative and just leave everything to us. We will take care of everything and suggest any changes if needed. So, What are you waiting for ?? just call us on 7055333356.
Dehradun to Badrinath and Kedarnath taxi (2 Dham Yatra)
Most people hire taxis for Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath). So if you are planning to visit both Kedarnath and Badrinath at once so here we are for you. We provide Dehradun to Badrinath taxi as well as Dehradun to Kedarnath taxi. It takes a minimum of 5 days to cover Kedarnath and Badrinath, The distance between Kedarnath and Badrinath is about 250 KM. In Kedarnath, the taxi will drop you at Gaurikund or Sonprayag therefore you have to visit the Kedarnath temple by trekking. The trek distance is 21 km from Sonprayag to Kedarnath temple so it takes about 8 hours to reach Kedarnath Temple from Sonprayag the next day you should stay at Kedarnath temple for Darshan and Pooja and on the third day early morning you start walking down towards Sonprayag and reach by the afternoon then the cab will take you to Badrinath and reach Badrinath by evening and on the 4th day do lord Badrinath darshan and Pooja then enjoy some sightseeing on Badrinath & Mana village and on the 5th day start your journey back to Dehradun from Badrinath.
To book your cab from Ganpati Tours send us your itinerary and travel details on WhatsApp or call us now. We have more than 50 own vehicles so you have a wide range of cars option like Dzire, Etios, Brezza, Amaze, Ertiga, Crysta and Tempo Traveller.
Dehradun to Badrinath itinerary
Dehradun to Badrinath trip require a minimum of 3 days. The suggested Itinerary is given below for Dehradun to Badrinath trip.
- Day 1: Start the journey from Dehradun and drop at a hotel in Badrinath while covering sightseeing on the way like Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, and Devprayag. Night Stay in Badrinath. It is better to start the journey from Dehradun as soon as possible because one-side travel is of approx 12 hours.
- Day 2: On the next day do Darshan and Pooja in Badrinath temple and cover sightseeing near Badrinath Temple like Mana Village, Bhim Pul, Saraswati River, Ganesh Gufa and Vyas Gufa. Check-in to hotel and night stay in Badrinath.
- Day 3:Next day you should start moving toward Dehradun while covering the sightseeing on the way like Vishnu Prayag and Nand Prayag. You can also have lunch in Mid-way and finally reach Dehradun by evening.
Badrinath Dham Yatra in 2023
Badrinath Dham yatra is going to start on 08/May/2023 and if you want to visit then Ganpati Tours is here for you. We are accepting advance bookings for Dehradun to Badrinath at a 10% discounted price. We promise you to provide the cab and driver in very good condition, Our drivers are not only skilled but they can also work as a guide for you without any extra cost. They have knowledge of all the historical places and the story behind them, also they will guide related to hotels because they have experience with which hotel is good and which is not. Call or WhatsApp us now and plan your trip to Badrinath with Ganpati Tours.
Note: It is best to hire a taxi for a round trip because it is very difficult to find a taxi when you return.
Why Choose Ganpati Tours taxi for Dehradun to Badrinath ?
- We have 11 years of experience in providing cabs for Dehradun to Badrinath.
- Our drivers will guide you about hotels and historical places.
- All the sightseeing on the way and nearby Badrinath included without any extra charge
- We accept booking for Sedan cabs without any advance amount.
- Our drivers are skilled, well-educated and also aware of all the routes and sightseeing.
- Ganpati Tours driver does not smoke and drink during the trip and takes care of hygiene.
- All cabs are neat, clean, and sanitized.
Facts about Badrinath
- There are 2 mountains in Badrinath named "Nar & Narayan Parvati. It is believed that both the mountains will merge in the future and everything in Badrinath will be destroyed and lord Badrinath"s darshan will happen at a place name "Bhavishya Badri" which is also in Uttarakhand.
- When the first ray of sunlight touches the mountains covered with snow, the mountains look made of gold.
- There is a source of hot water in front of Badrinath Temple known as "Tapt Kund". No matter of temperature the water remains hot during the whole year. Most of the devotees take a bath in Tapt Kund before the darshan of lord Badrinath Ji.
- Mana Village(India"s) last village is only 3KM from Badrinath, you can visit there by Ganpati Tours cab without any extra cost.
- Saraswati river originated in Mana village and got disappeared 600 meters from its origination.
- It is believed that the Mahabharat was written in Mana Village by Ganesh Ji under the guidance of Ved Vyas Ji.