Taxi service in Mussoorie
Mussoorie is a beautiful tourist location full of wonders, Mussoorie is also known as the queen of hills it is located at a distance of 290KM from Delhi and just 35KM from Dehradun which makes it more popular among tourists of Delhi and nearby areas. Mussoorie is located at 2005meter above sea level, The best time to visit Mussoorie is 12 months a year but Mussoorie is crowded by tourists in summer (April-July), Mussoorie have several sightseeing you can visit also you can experience heavy snowfall in Mussoorie during winter (Nov-Feb), Mussoorie can be the perfect location for your vacations if you want to enjoy the beautiful time with your friends, family or the loved ones. The best transportation to visit Mussoorie is by taxi or cab because you don"t have to deal with the parking area, traffic jams, zig-zag road and sightseeing.
Ganpati Tours(GT CABS) is the best cab service in Mussoorie for more than 20 years we have been providing cabs in Mussoorie for sightseeing, outstation, airport drops and multiple-day tour. We provide all types of cars at very affordable and lowest fares, you can hire Sedan, SUV, Innova Crysta or tempo traveller. We have a fleet of more than 300 vehicles and drivers. Our drivers are experts on hill roads and also they know all the sightseeing (places to visit) and good restaurants in the area. Our all drivers are skilled and they belong to a good family so they know how to behave with the customers.
Taxi for sightseeing in Mussoorie
Mussoorie is a city full of sightseeing where you can spend some beautiful times with your friends or family. Mussoorie have much more than you think, some of the sightseeing where you can visit our Bhatta fall, Shiv Temple, Jhari Pani falls, Company Garden, Mall road, Camelback road, Dalai hills, Budhha Temple, Cloud End, Kempty Falls, George Everest and Lal Tibba. We provide a cab for all of the sightseeing you can either cover all these in 1 single day or you can hire a cab for 2 days for all the sightseeing. We provide cabs according to a customer"s needs and charge accordingly so when you are riding with GT CABS then don"t worry about anything like hidden charges or dirty cabs because we keep 100% billing transparency with our customers and our driver maintains all the cabs in new condition also they clean the cab after every ride. You can contact us 24 × 7 to book your taxi in Mussoorie.
Airport / Railway station taxi Mussoorie
The nearest airport from Mussoorie is Dehradun airport (Jolly grant airport) which is located at a distance of about 60KM and the time required to reach the airport is about 2 hours and 30 minutes. We provide 24 × 7 taxi services from Mussoorie to Jolly grant airport Dehradun. GT CABS charges only reasonable fares which makes us a more trustable and affordable cab service in Mussoorie. You can call or WhatsApp us on 7055333356.
The nearest railway station from Mussoorie is also in Dehradun city located at a distance of about 30KM from Mussoorie and it takes only 1 hour & 15 minutes to reach Dehradun railway station from Mussoorie. You can book your taxi anytime for booking Mussoorie to Dehradun railway station taxi.
Taxi for outstation in Mussoorie
GT CABS provide all types of car rental for outstation like one-way and round-trip, you can either hire a cab for only dropping or for dropping and returning both with sightseeing included. The popular outstation trip is Mussoorie to Dhanaulti, Mussoorie to Rishikesh, Mussoorie to Haridwar, Mussoorie to Dehradun, Mussoorie to Kanatal and Tehri. We provide all types of cars on rent for one-way as well as round-trip at very reasonable charges. Now GT CABS is giving flat 10% off on your first outstation trip. So, What are you waiting for? call us now to book your taxi in Mussoorie for outstation.
Places to visit in Mussoorie
- Bhatta Fall: Mussoorie"s top attraction is Bhatta Falls, which is also a well-known picnic location for both tourists and residents. The waterfall receives a lot of annual visitors who come to take in the scenery and engage in water sports. The distance from the Library end of Mall Road to Bhatta Falls is around 11 kilometres. Bhatta Falls is regarded as one of Uttarakhand"s top waterfalls because of the natural beauty of the area.
- Shiv Temple: Mussoorie"s top attraction is Bhatta Falls, which is also a well-known picnic location for both tourists and residents. The waterfall receives a lot of annual visitors who come to take in the scenery and engage in water sports. The distance from the Library end of Mall Road to Bhatta Falls is around 11 kilometres. Bhatta Falls is regarded as one of Uttarakhand"s top waterfalls because of the natural beauty of the area.
- Jharipani Fall: Barlow Ganj, Mussoorie"s melancholy landscapes are home to Jharipani Falls. Here, a massive waterfall flows vigorously to create icy-cold natural pools. A colourful picture of the majestic Shivalik range may be seen from the lush hills around Jharipani. It is a unique location in Mussoorie.
- Mall Road: One of the liveliest areas to promenade in Mussoorie is Mall Road, which is supported by the "Queen of Hills." It is the "Hill Queen"s" entrance. The Mall in Mussoorie has the best crowds, with the majority of visitors being newlyweds and young couples on holiday. One of the most well-liked tourist destinations among the Doonites is due to its proximity to Dehradun. Many bikers, newlyweds, and college students visit this location to experience the mystique of the Himalayan winds.
- Budhha Temple: 2.5 kilometres from the Library Bus Stand in Mussoorie lies a sizable Tibetan community known as Happy Valley. Additionally well-known are the Municipal Gardens, Tibetan temples, and IAS Academy. From the west side of Library Point to Cloud"s End, the joyful valley stretches.
- Dalai Hills:The Dalai Hills Mussoorie and Happy Valley are two of Mussoorie"s most striking and breathtaking locations. From the Tibetan temple at Happy Valley, it is a 400-meter trek to Dalai Hills. On a clear day, it offers stunning views of the broader Himalayan range and is situated near above LBS (Lal Bahadur Shastri academy). There is a statue of Lord Buddha there, and it is decked with Buddhist prayer flags.
- George Everest: One of the top tourist destinations in Mussoorie, the Queen of the Hills, is George Everest summit. It is one of the well-known locations well-known for camping, picnics, and adventurous expeditions and is only 4 kilometres from Mussoorie. You go through areas of woodland that are home to Deodar, Fir, and Rhododendron trees. It is a hidden gem for birders. From the peak, there are stunning views of snow-covered mountains.
- Cloud End: The distance between Clouds End and Mussoorie Library Road is approximately 7.5 kilometres. The magnificence of Clouds End Mussoorie makes the heart skip a beat, with clouds vanishing like flitting ships in the harbour. In the middle of lofty conifers that are still covered in the soft clouds, this seductive alpine beauty stands alone. Cloud"s End is a spot that gives peace and tranquillity, in contrast to other tourist destinations in Mussoorie that are bustling with human activity.
Taxi for multiple-day tour in Mussoorie
If you really want to enjoy your trip to Mussoorie so it"s better to stay in Mussoorie for a few days because there is much more in Mussoorie than you think. Like you can make a plan for Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar or Tehri these all are the nearest place to visit where you can visit throughout your trip. If you want to make a multiple days plan in Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Haridwar or Dhanaulti then please contact us our team will help you to plan your trip.
FAQ about cab service in Mussoorie
Is it good to hire a taxi for round-trip?
Yes, because you can also cover sightseeing and other places near Mussoorie.
Can I hire a cab for Dhanaulti too?
Yes, you can hire a cab according to your plan, We accept cab bookings for all types of customized tours.
Is sightseeing free of cost with GT CABS?
Yes, GT CABS offers free sightseeing if you hire a taxi for round-trip or you hire a cab for a full day.
Can I hire Innova Crysta or Tempo Traveller?
Yes, You can hire any type of cab like Sedan, Innova Crysta or Tempo Traveller.
are there any hidden charges like toll, parking, and driver food ?
No, We provide cab at all-inclusive and keep 100% billing transparency with the customers.
Why hire a taxi from Ganpati Tours (GT CABS)
- 24 × 7 customer support.
- Polite and skilled drivers
- Pay full amount at trip end
- No advance amount required for booking
- Varities of car options
- Reasonable charges & transparent billing