Rishikesh to Auli taxi
The distance from Rishikesh to Auli is about 270KM and the time required to reach Auli is about 7 hours. Auli is a beautiful place located in Uttarakhand, Auli is now one of the best tourist destinations in India. People from all over India visit Auli to spend a beautiful time with family, friends or loved ones. Auli is mainly famous for its amazing weather, beautiful views, snow sports and snowfall. The best time to visit Auli is during winter(Nov-Feb) because, during this period of time Auli receive heavy snowfall, if you are also willing to visit Auli then a taxi can be the best option for you as you can enjoy all the sightseeing nearby and on the way.
Ganpati Tours (GT CABS) provide cabs for Rishikesh to Auli for round-trip at heavily discounted price for one-way and round-trip, we let our customer explore nearby sightseeing without any extra cost we are providing cab service for more than 10 years still we have zero complaints about our service or driver. GT CABS provide neat, clean and new-model cabs with skilled and helpful drivers at very reasonable and affordable charges. You can hire any type of cab as per your need like Swift Dzire, Etios, Brezza, Amaze, Ertiga, Innova Crysta or Tempo Travellers. Our drivers also work as a guide throughout the trip as they are familiar with all the routes, sightseeing, and historical places so don"t worry our drivers will help you choose good restaurants & hotels and also tell you about all the sightseeing and history related to them. We take care of all your needs so your ride can be smooth, memorable and hassle-free, if you are confused about making an itinerary then call us at 7055333356 and our representative will help you out.
Rishikesh to Auli round-trip taxi
If you really want to enjoy your trip to Auli or Uttarakhand with your family or friends then you must hire a taxi for round-trip as you can explore more sightseeing, nearby places, and hidden beauty of Uttarakhand. You can hire a cab according to your travel plan as we do not restrict our customers about anything for example you can also visit Chopta, Devprayag, Ukhimath or Badrinath. If you don"t know what should you visit then don"t worry we are here to help you, just contact us on call or WhatsApp and our team will help to plan your tour itinerary. It takes a minimum of 3 days to trip to Auli from RIshikesh if you really want to enjoy it. Hire Sedan, SUV, Innova or Innova Crysta and explore the beautiful tourist destination with GT CABS, there are several benefits of hiring a Rishikesh to Auli taxi from us like a 10% flat discount on round-trip, sightseeing on the way and nearby are free of cost, and no hidden charges.
Rishikesh to Auli one-way taxi
Rishikesh to Auli one-way taxi can be the most affordable rental for you if you have to stay in Auli for more than 4 days. The one-way taxi from Rishikesh to Auli starts from just ₹6000, We provide door-to-door service for RIshikesh to Auli as our cab pick-up from your given location and drops you at the given location in Auli. We accept Rishikesh to Auli one-way taxi booking with 0% advance amount, which makes us a more secure and trustable cab service.
Sightseeing nearby Auli & on the way
- Auli Artificial lake: The only artificial lake in Auli is called the Artificial Lake. Along with a skiing track, it offers a tranquil and serene atmosphere. Images of the shimmering Nanda Devi Hill and other Himalayan peaks are mesmerising. Both novices and experts can use the ski track that is situated next to the lake. When snowfall is uncommon during the summer and monsoon seasons, it creates fake snow. Cable cars from Joshimath can take you to the lake and give you a seamless view of the town of Auli.
- Auli Ropeway (cable-car): When it comes to the best places to visit in Auli, the Auli Ropeway, which connects Joshimath and Auli, is one of the top draws. After the one at Gulmarg in Jammu and Kashmir, this ropeway is the highest and longest in India. It spans a distance of about 4 km and offers passengers breathtaking views of the snowy valleys and lush meadows below. It travels at a height of 3,010 metres above sea level and is also known as a "Gondola."
- Joshimath: Joshimath, Uttarakhand"s sacred town, is one of the many stunning locations in this state. The Chamoli district"s warmly embraced town has a heavenly aura of its own. Joshimath, also known as Jyotirmath, is one of the locations where Adi Shankaracharya founded a Mutt in the eighth century. Additionally, this is where Lord Badri spends the winter. His idol is transported here from the Badrinath temple to the Vasudev temple.
- Devprayag: The Alaknanda River"s last Prayag, or holy confluence, is Devprayag. From here, the Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers merge to become the Ganga.
- Rudraprayag: Rudraprayag, a spotless town, is located 34 kilometres from Srinagar at the sacred confluence of the Alaknanda and Mandakini rivers (Garhwal). It is positioned at a typical altitude of 895 metres, or 2,936 feet, above sea level.
- Chattrakund: One of the best places to visit in Auli is Chattrakund. There is a small lake in Joshimath, which is 4 kilometres from Auli. 3,300 metres above sea level is where it is situated. There are many trees there, including oak, pine, and deodar. Winter sunrise viewing may be a little chilly, but sunsets, with their orange glow and cotton candy clouds, are the definition of perfection. It"s the ideal location for enjoying time with family, friends, or your significant other. The majority of visitors make the trek here in the morning and depart just before sunset.
People Also hire
- Rishikesh to Auli and Chopta taxi
- Rishikesh to Auli, Chopta and Badrinath
- Rishikesh to Mussoorie, Auli Chopta and Tehri
- Rishikesh to Tehri, Auli, Joshimath, ad Chopta taxi
FAQ about Rishikesh to Auli
How much time does it take to reach Auli from Rishikesh?
It takes about 7 hours - 8 hours.
Can I hire a cab for multiple days or multiple locations (cities)?
Yes, you can also hire a cab for multiple locations like Chopta, Badrinath, Auli and Joshimath/p>
Do you have a taxi with a luggage carrier?
Yes, all of our cabs have a luggage carrier installed.
Do you have Innova Crysta available
Yes, we do also provide Toyota Innova Crysta.
Will the cab stop at a restaurant on the way?
Yes, just ask the driver to stop at a restaurant. There are no extra or waiting charges for this
Is it good to hire a taxi for round-trip?
Yes, because you can also cover sightseeing and to other places near Auli. also there are no cabs available nearby Auli. So it is better to hire taxi for round-trip.
Why choose GT CABS?
- 24 × 7 customer support.
- Polite and skilled drivers
- Pay full amount at trip end
- No advance amount required for booking
- Varities of car options
- Reasonable charges & transparent billing