Do Dham yatra taxi
The Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham yatra known as 2 Dham yatra is starting on 25th April 2023, Do Dham yatra is only open for 6 months in a year, Kedarnath Dham and Badrinath Dham is the most important Dhams in the Char Dham yatra. Kedarnath Dham yatra is dedicated to lord Shiva whereas the Badrinath Dham is dedicated to the lord Vishnu. Shiv Ji and Vishnu ji are both the almighty gods in Hinduism and if you also want to take the blessing of bhagwan Kedarnath and Badrinath then you should go for 2 Dham yatra. Yatra opens in April/May and gets close in October/November, The best mode of transportation for Char Dham Yatra is a taxi or cab and Ganpati Tours provides the best taxi service for Dehradun to Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham yatra at a very affordable and reasonable price.
Ganpati Tours (GT CABS) provides all types of taxis like Sedan, SUVs, Innova, Innova Crysta and tempo travellers for one-way and round-trip. Ganpati Tours provides neat and clean taxis at very affordable and pocket-friendly charges. We understand all of the customer needs and that is why we provide all facilities in the taxi which a customer needs like water bottles, AC, Music and a driver who also works as a guide. We have experience of more than 10 years in providing taxi service for Kedarnath & Badrinath. If you want to visit both Dham in one trip then you require a minimum of 5 Days, and Ganpati Tours(GT CABS) will take care of your taxi needs for 5 days and get you cover all the sightseeing on the way and nearby without any extra charges.
Dehradun to 2 Dham Yatra taxi
Dehradun is the city which acts as a gateway to Char Dham Yatra because Dehradun has the nearest airport from Kedarnath and Badrinath and also Dehradun have a major railway station. If you are also coming for the Char Dham yatra in Uttarakhand then don"t forget to contact GT CABS, as we are the best cab service in Dehradun/Rishikesh/Haridwar for the Do Dham yatra. We have all types of cabs available like Sedan, SUVs, Innova, Ertiga and Tempo Traveller. We provide neat and clean taxis with all the facilities and a good driver who is skilled on the hill roads and they have knowledge of all the alternative routes, sightseeing, historical places and the Temples. So, What are you waiting for book your taxi now from Dehradun to Kedarnath & Badrinath, just call us on 7055333356 or ping us on WhatsApp.
2 Dham Itinerary from Dehradun
Dehradun to Badrinath and Kedarnath Dham yatra takes a minimum of 5 days. The suggested Itinerary is given below for the entire yatra trip.
- Day 1: Start your journey in the morning from Dehradun towards Kedarnath, covering sightseeing on the way like Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnaprayag, Vishnuprayag, and Nandprayag. Cab will take you to Sitapur/Sonprayag by late evening, you can check in to the hotel and night stay in Sitapur/Sonprayag.
- Day 2: Early morning after a healthy breakfast start your trek from Sonprayag/Gaurikund and reach Kedarnath by evening or afternoon then enjoy some views of Kedar Valley after that Night stay at Kedarnath temple. You can also opt for Helicopter or Khachhar if you are unable to trek. In the late evening, you can check in to the hotel and night stay in Kedarnath.
- Day 3: Early morning get in the queue for Kedarnath Dham darshan and after Darshan and pooja spend some time in Kedar valley and start your journey back to Sonprayag. You will reach Sitapur/Sonprayag by after Noon and start your journey towards Badrinath Dham. You will reach Badrinath by late night, check in to Hotel, and night stay in Badrinath.
- Day 4: Early morning get in the queue for Badrinath Dham darshan and after Darshan and pooja spend some time in Badri valley. You can visit Mana village (The last village in India) and do other local sightseeing. Late evening you can check in to the hotel and night stay in Badrinath.
- Day 5: Early morning start your journey towards Dehradun covering sightseeing on the way like Dhari Devi Temple. You will reach Dehradun by Late Evening.
Taxi options for 2 Dham Yatra
- Sedan (Dzire/Etios/Amaze) - Suitable for up to 4 passengers.
- Ertiga- Suitable for 6 passengers
- Innova Crysta - More comfortable and suitable for 6/7 passengers.
- Tempo Traveller - Suitable for more than 8 passengers.
Kedarnath Dham Yatra in 2023:
Kedarnath Dham yatra is going to start on 25 April 2023, kapat open ceremony will start at 06:00 am. If you want to be a part of the opening ceremony, Ganpati Tours is here for you. We can be a trusted travel partner for you. We are accepting advance bookings from Dehradun to Kedarnath at discounted prices. We promise you to provide the best cab with highly skilled drivers. Our drivers are not only skilled but they help you as your personal tour guide without any extra cost. They have excellent historical knowledge of local places and the story behind them, also they can help you in finding the best hotel/place to stay as they have years of experience in dealing with the locals. Call or WhatsApp us to plan your trip to Kedarnath with Ganpati Tours.
Badrinath Dham Yatra in 2023:
Badrinath Dham yatra is going to start on 27 April 2023, kapat open ceremony will start at 07:10 am. If you want to be a part of the opening ceremony, Ganpati Tours is here for you. we can be a trusted travel partner for you. We are accepting advance bookings from Dehradun to Badrinath at discounted prices. We promise you to provide the best cab with highly skilled drivers. Our drivers are not only skilled but they help you as your personal tour guide without any extra cost. They have excellent historical knowledge of local places and the story behind them, also they can help you in finding the best hotel/place to stay as they have years of experience in dealing with the locals. Call or WhatsApp us to plan your trip to Badrinath with Ganpati Tours.
FAQ for Dehradun to Badrinath & Kedarnath Dham Yatra
Is sightseeing included in Dehradun to Badrinath and Kedarnath yatra trip?
Yes, all the sightseeing that comes the way and nearby is included free of cost.
Does your cab have a luggage carrier?
Yes, GT CABS all cars have a luggage carrier for carrying your extra or heavy luggage./p>
Do you also provide Tempo Traveller or Innova Crysta?
Yes, we provide all types of taxis including Innova Crysta & Tempo Traveller.
Is it possible to complete the journey (Dehradun to Badrinath & Kedarnath) within 4 Days?
Yes, if you book a helicopter from Sonprayag/Phata to Kedarnath Temple.
Can I hire a taxi for multiple locations?
Yes, you can customize the travel plan according to your choice.
Why Hire Taxi from GT CABS?
- Hygienic Cabs
- Skilled Drivers
- Reasonable Rates & Pocket-Friendly Cabs.
- 24×7 Customer Support.
- No Booking Charges
- 100% Confirmed Rides